‘Indian Polity’ By M. Laxmikanth – 6th Edition For Civil Services Examinations Available Now
‘Indian politics’ m. By Laxmikant – 6th edition is now available to buy!
M. Laxmikant’s much-awaited, updated version – Indian Polity ‘is now available. The latest edition, which is 6th, has 6 new chapters. In addition, almost all chapters have updates.
Features of ‘Indian Polity’ By M. Laxmikanth – 6th Edition
- 80 chapters and 16 appendices (940 pages).
- Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination.
- Covers the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
- Previous years’ questions and practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains Examinations.
- 6 New chapters: (1) Goods and Services Tax Council (2) National Commission for Backward Classes (3) National Investigation Agency (4) National Disaster Management (5) Role of regional parties (6) Coalition Government.
How to buy Indian Polity by Laxmikanth (6th edition)?
Link to buy ‘Indian Polity 6th Edition By M Laxmikanth’ (Hardcopy) online from Amazon – Click Here To Buy
To Buy Kindle Edition Of India Polity 6th Edition By M Laxmikanth From Amazon- Click here